Actuarial Outpost

Actuarial Outpost (http://www.actuarialoutpost.com/actuarial_discussion_forum/index.php)
-   Non-Actuarial Topics (http://www.actuarialoutpost.com/actuarial_discussion_forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Pokemon Go just came out (http://www.actuarialoutpost.com/actuarial_discussion_forum/showthread.php?t=310679)

ao fan 07-04-2017 09:02 PM

and now the dick ****s are taking down the red again. ****ers :x

yellow pig 07-04-2017 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ao fan (Post 9018052)
and now the dick ****s are taking down the red again. ****ers :x

just call them spoofers since that who they prob are

ao fan 07-04-2017 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yellow pig (Post 9018078)
just call them spoofers since that who they prob are

yeah, almost definitely. you can't fight them unless you stay there all day. hate those ****ers.

ao fan 07-04-2017 11:19 PM

gonna wait until 7/6 to use any poke coins in case there are discounts for the one year anniversary.

hoping for storage space discounts, but probably won't happen.

yellow pig 07-05-2017 08:13 AM

Pikachu - Today at 3:22 AM
Trainers,

With our 1 year aniversary coming up in a few days, we couldn't think of a better time to celebrate!

From 1:00 P.M. PDT on July 6 to 1:00 P.M. PDT on July 9, 2017, Trainers around the world will receive numerous in-game rewards.

We will change raid bosses by a trainer vote to determine bosses for the next 2 weeks. You will also be receiving huge XP bonuses from raids and other in-game actions. To help you with these great XP bonuses, Lucky Eggs will be 75% off in the in-game shop.

To allow all trainers to enjoy raids, Premium Raid Passes will also be 75% off in the in-game shop.

A limited edition special Pikachu will also start appearing all over the world.

Trainers may find that the amount of stardust received will be increased astronomically. You may notice that Pokestops and Gyms will also start giving out more items than normal.

Get out there, enjoy yourself, and share your stories with us using #PokemonGO on your favorite social media channels.

possible leaked event

Woodrow 07-05-2017 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yellow pig (Post 9018145)
To allow all trainers to enjoy raids, Premium Raid Passes will also be 75% off in the in-game shop.

Yeah, they will be getting some of my money

Quote:

Originally Posted by yellow pig (Post 9018145)

Trainers may find that the amount of stardust received will be increased astronomically.

This would be great, stardust is always my limiting factor

yellow pig 07-05-2017 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodrow (Post 9018195)
Yeah, they will be getting some of my money



This would be great, stardust is always my limiting factor

if the event real (and i just bought 40 raid passes at 100 a pop will buy more)

Woodrow 07-05-2017 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yellow pig (Post 9018217)
if the event real (and i just bought 40 raid passes at 100 a pop will buy more)

Too late. I already have my hopes up.

If it doesn't come through I will cry and cry and cry

yellow pig 07-05-2017 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodrow (Post 9018263)
Too late. I already have my hopes up.

If it doesn't come through I will cry and cry and cry

lol it not real so go cry

ao fan 07-05-2017 12:28 PM

kinda glad it's not real because i don't want to feel pressure to buy more lucky eggs. i hate lucky eggs.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:31 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Page generated in 0.58929 seconds with 9 queries