Actuarial Outpost

Actuarial Outpost (http://www.actuarialoutpost.com/actuarial_discussion_forum/index.php)
-   Non-Actuarial Topics (http://www.actuarialoutpost.com/actuarial_discussion_forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Pokemon Go just came out (http://www.actuarialoutpost.com/actuarial_discussion_forum/showthread.php?t=310679)

yellow pig 11-22-2016 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by db20 (Post 8780139)
He's an ironclad rhinoceros. I'm pretty sure he should outclass puff the magic dragon.

Haha he lives by the sea which is bad for rhydon

anyway using all my extra clefairy bellsprout and jiggly candy as lucky egg fodder now because of the nerf

DoctorNo 11-22-2016 09:24 AM

I like the new changes. Some went up, some went down. Hopefully we see a better mix in gyms as a result.

Yes, we lost stardust powering up mon that are now less powerful. And there are others that are now better, so whoop de whoo.

ao fan 11-22-2016 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DoctorNo (Post 8780155)
I like the new changes. Some went up, some went down. Hopefully we see a better mix in gyms as a result.

Yes, we lost stardust powering up mon that are now less powerful. And there are others that are now better, so whoop de whoo.

I had an emotional connection to wigglytuff and she got killed

dinosaur 11-22-2016 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ao fan (Post 8780159)

it's just a pokemon. get over it. life will go on. games get nerfed all the time, it's just a reality. maybe something cute will come out in generation 2 to take wiggles place. i personally don't care about the changes as they will have very little impact on my life.

dinosaur 11-22-2016 09:38 AM

Quote:

I had an emotional connection to wigglytuff and she got nerfed

IFYP :popcorn:

DoctorNo 11-22-2016 09:43 AM

Quote:

She didn't get killed. Not even in the game.

ao fan 11-22-2016 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dinosaur (Post 8780173)
it's just a pokemon. get over it. life will go on. games get nerfed all the time, it's just a reality. maybe something cute will come out in generation 2 to take wiggles place. i personally don't care about the changes as they will have very little impact on my life.

people played by the previous rules and put effort into it. i used tons of stardust on wigglytuff just for them to change the rules and undo it all.

not a fan of this. it seems like a scam to make people give niantic more money. not that i ever gave them money in the first place, and definitely won't now.

ao fan 11-22-2016 09:58 AM

now i have what looks like a good rhydon, but can't check the iv cause it isn't fixed for the change yet. i put no effort into it. it's just really high to begin with. he's ugly though.

ao fan 11-22-2016 09:58 AM

sorry, nerfed, not kiilled.

yellow pig 11-22-2016 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ao fan (Post 8780221)
now i have what looks like a good rhydon, but can't check the iv cause it isn't fixed for the change yet. i put no effort into it. it's just really high to begin with. he's ugly though.

lol will trade u my 98% mud slap stone edge

and need to evolve more weedle and caterpie to see their cp drop fine it funny