View Single Post
Old 06-17-2019, 06:20 PM
SpanishActuary SpanishActuary is offline
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 29

In Spain you need to do a bachelor and then a 2 years master full time. Then , you get the qualification.
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.17306 seconds with 9 queries