Actuarial Outpost

Go Back   Actuarial Outpost > Exams - Please Limit Discussion to Exam-Related Topics > SoA > Individual Life and Annuities Track > Life Risk Management Exam
FlashChat Actuarial Discussion Preliminary Exams CAS/SOA Exams Cyberchat Around the World Suggestions

Not looking for a job? Tell us about your ideal job,
and we'll only contact you when it opens up.
https://www.dwsimpson.com/register

Old 07-08-2019, 10:22 PM
SOA

Post PAK LAM Online Seminar - Fall 2019

Hi everyone!

Happy belated 4th of July (or Canada Day)! May FSA exam results will be released on 7/12/2019 so wed like to announce the Fall 2019 PAK LAM Online Seminar. This will be the first sitting of exam LAM, so the more time you have to absorb the material, the better it is!

My name is Stanley and Im new to the PAK family. Im already very passionate about the journey we are about to start. Together with Francis (who is a very experienced instructor), well take you step-by-step through the LAM exam and get you your FSA as quickly as possible.

Whats in the Online Seminar? As you can see in the syllabus for LAM, the exam is a lot different than the old LRM exam. This means well have new videos for the new materials. These videos are being produced and are will uploaded to the site over the summer. Outside of new videos, the online seminar will continue to focus on past exam questions. In the 'Past Exam Question' section of the online seminar, you can watch videos for selected exam questions in their entirety. With these videos, we'll be going over the correct solution as well as the best way to approach the question overall within the context of the entire exam.

The PAK Life ALM and Modelling Online Seminar includes
1) Comprehensive presentations of each reading discussing content, main ideas, testable topics, and key past exam questions
2) Strategy section with videos discussing study strategies and exam-taking strategies
3) Videos for exam questions demonstrating how to approach and answer a question in its entirety
4) Case Study Strategy video
5) Condensed outlines for each syllabus reading
6) Original Practice Problems
7) Complete video library on demand - video formats are compatible with all smartphones and tablets
8) All videos available in audio (MP3) format
9) PAK forum access & email support

Online Seminar video sample
Video formats are compatible with all smartphones and tablets

Release Schedule
Our plan is to have the new videos uploaded by mid to late August, so that you will have at least two months to go over them.

Please DM me if you have any questions!

I hope you enjoy the samples and I look forward to working with you all this sitting!

www.pakstudymanual.com

PAK Study Manual Packages/Seminars for LFV-US / LFV-CA / LPM / LAM Fall 2019

LPM: Sample
LFV U.S.: Sample
LFV Canada: Sample
LAM: Sample
Old 09-16-2019, 10:15 PM
SOA

Hi again!

We are only a couple of weeks away from the exam day. If you don't feel ready yet, don't worry - many other candidates feel even less ready.

All of the videos have been uploaded to the online seminar. In the next couple of weeks, we'll provide walk-through of some past exam questions to help you get closer to the pass mark. Please be sure to check them out!

As usual, do not hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.

Good luck!

www.pakstudymanual.com

PAK Study Manual Packages/Seminars for LFV-US / LFV-CA / LPM / LAM Fall 2019

LPM: Sample
LFV U.S.: Sample
LFV Canada: Sample
LAM: Sample
Old 09-23-2019, 12:20 PM
SOA

College: UAB Alumnus

I'm still not seeing all of the seminar videos. I think there are about 10 reading that do not have videos.